The German Trade Office Taipei (AHK Taiwan), Dennemeyer Group, and ECOVIS invite you to a webinar covering a wide array of topics regarding the system of Intellectual Property (IP) in Taiwan, the protection and analysis of IP portfolios, and their impact from a tax point of view. A deep understanding of your or your targets IP portfolio’s value and risk is especially important when investing abroad, whether it is through setting up your own company or merging with an already existing one. In both cases, the tax impact of the IP involved is a crucial aspect to consider for a successful investment. Our experienced experts will share their insights using real life case studies based on companies in the fields of semiconductors as well as battery development and production.
- Get to know the system of IP in Taiwan
- Gain insights into IP Analytics and Valuation and tax considerations around IP when investing abroad
- Learn from industry leaders in the fields of IP and Tax
- Realize the full potential of your IP portfolio
- Know how to avoid risks and pitfalls related to IP in M&A transactions
- Date: August 28, 2023
- Time: 16:00 – 17:00 (Taiwan GMT+8), 10:00 – 11:00 (Germany GMT+2)
- Venue: Online, link will be sent upon registration
- Language: English
Hier geht es zur Registrierung.